Student Admission Procedure
1. Students must be 18 years of age.
2. Schedule a personal interview with the Director of Education. This interview may be conducted via telephone if the student resides out-of-state.
• completed application form and attachments (This is on the last page of the catalog, which you can request here.)
• high school diploma or GED
• official transcripts from all accredited high schools, colleges and any other academic institutions previously attended
4. Upon acceptance, schedule an enrollment signing date at which time an enrollment agreement will be reviewed and signed.
A student may be accepted for admission to the program any time before the beginning of a new class. Late enrollment is allowed up to one week after a cohort start date, space permitting.
To receive a catalog containing an application form, please call 615-360-8554 or fill out the Catalog Request Form.