Mind Body Institute has developed the following objectives for the massage therapy program.
1. To give the graduate a thorough working knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and the physiological benefits of massage therapy.
2. To develop the practical skills necessary to apply techniques which meet the needs of clients and employers.
3. To establish a habit of client documentation.
4. To develop a business plan and discuss its implementation.
5. To prepare the student to take the state and/or national exam and apply for state licensure.
6. To promote somatic awareness and health.