We try very hard to keep the website up-to-date, but for the official policies and tuition rates, please check our most current catalog.
Massage Therapy Program
Enrollment fee (non-refundable):$75.00
Program Total (Tuition & Fees):$9,075.00
Additional Estimated Costs (Not paid to the school)
Books and Supplies (approximate cost): $570.00*
Room and Board: $9800.00**
Additional Costs: $11,316.00
Total Cost of Attendance (for an independent student): $20,391.00
*Books and supplies are available in the Mind/Body Connection store on site, but may also be purchased elsewhere.
**Expenses are not paid to MBI. These expenses are estimated amounts for the purposes of Federal Financial Aid.
Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel 5th Edition
Trail Guide to the Body Student Workbook by Andrew Biel 5th Edition
Structure & Function of the Body, 14th Ed, Thibodeau/Patton
A Massage Therapist Guide to Pathology by Ruth Werner 5th Edition
The Business of Massage Therapy by Jessica Abegg
Returned Check Fee ………………………………………………… $25.00
Credit Card Transaction Fees …………………………… 2.75% of Amount
Tuition Payment Options:
• Option 1: Payment in full payable before first day of class.
• Option 2: Monthly Payments. No down payment. First payment due before first day of class. Future payments due on the first day of each month. Payments will be approximately $900.00 per month. (No interest if paid in full by graduation date. 12% interest will be assessed on unpaid balance calculated from start date if not paid in full by graduation.)
• Option 3:
Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
Veterans Affairs: MBI has been approved by the state approving agency for financial assistance for those who qualify.
Vocational Rehabilitation: MBI is approved for financial assistance through the Tennessee Department of Vocational Rehabilitation. Qualified students must contact their vocational rehabilitation counselor prior to application.
• Option 4: MBI students may apply for loans with external creditors. Contact our office for a list of options.
A full refund of all tuition paid by the student may be obtained if the student cancels the enrollment agreement within 72 hours of signing the enrollment agreement. Any student who has not toured the facility prior to signing the enrollment agreement has three days following a tour to request a full refund.
A student who terminates or withdraws after attending classes will receive a refund (up to what has been paid) according to the following schedule:
1. If a student withdraws within the first three weeks of the course the school will retain only the enrollment fee.
2. After the first three weeks of the course, but within the first quarter (before nine weeks), the student will receive a refund of 75% of the full tuition.
3. During the second quarter of the course (before 17 weeks) the student will receive 50% of the full tuition.
4. During the third quarter (before 26 weeks) the student will receive 10% of the full tuition.
5. After the third quarter the student is considered obligated for the full tuition.
The school has a prorated refund policy for the unused portion of tuition, fees and other charges in the event the veteran or eligible person fails to enter the course or withdraws at any time prior to completion.
In all refund computations, leave of absence, suspensions, school holidays, days when classes are not offered, and summer vacation shall not be counted as part of the elapsed time for purposes of calculating a student's refund. The official date of withdrawal/termination shall be the last day of class attended.