Student Admission Procedure
- Students must be 18 years of age.
- Schedule a personal interview and tour with the Director of Education. This interview may be conducted via telephone if the student resides out-of-state.
- completed application form and attachments (This is on the last page of the catalog, which you can request here.)
- official transcripts from all accredited high schools, colleges and any other academic institutions previously attended
- Upon acceptance, schedule an enrollment signing date at which time an enrollment agreement will be reviewed and signed.
- A student may be accepted for admission to the program any time before the first day of a new class. Late enrollment is allowed up to one week after a cohort start date, space permitting.
To receive a catalog containing an application form, please call 615-360-8554 or fill out the Catalog Request Form.