(We try very hard to keep the website up-to-date, but for the official policies and tuition rates, please check our most current catalog)
Massage Therapy Program
|Enrollment fee (non-refundable)||$75.00|
|Program Total (Tuition & Fees)||$9,275.00|
Estimate of Additional Costs
|Trail Guide to the Body||Andrew Biel||5th Ed.||ISBN: 978-0982978658|
|Trail Guide to the Body Student Workbook||Andrew Biel||5th Ed.||ISBN: 978-0982978665|
|Structure & Function of the Body||Thibodeau/Patton||15th Ed.||ISBN: 978-0323341127|
|A Massage Therapists Guide to Pathology||Ruth Werner||6th Ed.||ISBN: 978-1496310828|
|The Business of Massage Therapy||Jessica Abegg||ISBN: 978-0-13-505361-4|
|Returned Check Fee||$25.00|
|Credit Card Transaction Fees||2.75% of amount|
Tuition Payment Options
Several options are available to make tuition manageable:
- Monthly Payments. No interest if paid in full by graduation.
- Financial Aid. For those who qualify. Click here for more information, or contact Financial Aid at 615-360-8554.
- Veterans Affairs. MBI has been approved by the state approving agency for financial assistance for those who qualify.
- Vocational Rehabilitation. MBI is approved for financial assistance through the Tennessee Department of Vocational Rehabilitation. Qualified students must contact their vocational rehabilitation counselor prior to application.
- Other loans. MBI students may apply for loans with external creditors. Contact our office for a list of options.
A full refund of all tuition paid by the student may be obtained if the student cancels the enrollment agreement within 72 hours of signing the enrollment agreement. Any student who has not toured the facility prior to signing the enrollment agreement has three days following a tour to request a full refund. A student who terminates or withdraws after attending classes will receive a refund (up to what has been paid) according to the following schedule:
- If a student withdraws within the first week of the program the school will retain only the enrollment fee.
- If the student withdraws during weeks two through four, the student will receive a refund of 90% of the full tuition.
- After the first four weeks of the course, but within the first quarter (before nine weeks), the student will receive a refund of 75% of the full tuition.
- During the second quarter of the course (before 17 weeks) the student will receive 50% of the full tuition.
- During the third quarter (before 26 weeks) the student will receive 10% of the full tuition.
- After the third quarter the student is considered obligated for the full tuition.
In all refund computations, leave of absence, suspensions, school holidays, days when classes are not offered, and summer vacation shall not be counted as part of the elapsed time for purposes of calculating a student's refund. The official date of withdrawal/termination shall be the last day of class attended. Any monies due the student shall be refunded within 30 days of the school's date of determination of the student's withdrawal.