- To give the graduate a thorough working knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and the physiological benefits of massage therapy.
- To develop the practical skills necessary to apply techniques which meet the needs of clients and employers.
- To establish a habit of client documentation. To develop a business plan and discuss its implementation.
- To prepare the student to take the state and/or national exam and apply for state licensure.
- To promote somatic awareness and health.
Mind Body Institute has developed the following objectives for the massage therapy program.